Friday, April 18, 2014

Recommendation: Designer Cecily Glowik MacDonald

For some dumb reason I’ve all of a sudden decided that I absolutely *need* a cowl-neck sweater. Right now. Never mind that I have five projects in progress on my needles, some of them with timelines. Never mind that I don’t have the yarn for these projects and I was going through my stash today and told myself no more yarn until I use up a significant amount.

I’ve quelled myself for now and have put about forty bajillion cowl-neck sweaters into my Ravelry queue for a rainy day (or, you know, the next time I buy yarn), but in doing so, I discovered something.

I am in love with all the patterns of Cecily Glowik MacDonald. I’m sure I’m late to the game on this and all you lovely people have been happily knitting her things for ages now, but I’ve only just discovered her and now I would like to purchase every single pattern and do nothing but make and wear her fabulous sweaters every day of my life.

These sweaters are my new fandom. On the off chance you haven’t heard of them yet, please do go check them out. All are beautiful and the photography doesn’t do anything to make me want them less.

No comments:

Post a Comment